Cars should be stock with the following exceptions.
- No trimming of wheel wells inside bodies.
- You may glue tires to rims and true the tires. Slight bevelling of the tires may be done, but not excessive rounding to purposely narrow the tires. ( Ex Rubber Bands ) Tires cannot be hard coated with Nail polish etc.
- Spacers may be used to prevent wheel slop.
- Tires to be used can either be - MJK, Ortmans or any other Urethane brand.
- No Silicone tires allowed in any class!!!
- NO changing of Guides to any car unless expressed by that class.
- You may use any Braids you like.
- No grinding to the inside of your body with the intent to lighten your body.
- Weights may be used in your car if you choose. ( Ex Lead Tape,Blu Tack, Coins)
- Cars may be painted or decorated as you wish.
- You may trim the sides of your chassis to allow for Oscillation.
- Motors and Gears MUST be stock. If the either is changed, it must be a direct replacement for that vehicle. ( Ex: 9 tooth pinion replaced by another 9 tooth pinion, 32 Spur with 32 Spur. )
- Lowering of cars is not allowed unless expressed by that class!
We try and use our cars to be as stock as we can, the reason for this is to save on cost's for everyone!